Well I never expected that. The emails and whatnot have been overwhelming. I have picked the two folks and emails are out to them. If I do not hear back in the next 12 hours or so, I will move on to the next set of emails. I want to apologize, I never expected all of the interest from non-US locations. Due to the cost of shipping and import taxes, I am not going to be able to ship these to Europe. The two boards boards are built and one has already been tested. The cases are being printed as we speak. I should have everything done today and the packing and shipping on Tuesday the 5th. With the Labor day holiday on Monday the 4th, everything is closed.
I am happy that this has spurred such good discussion. Steve has been talking with a few folks regarding this design and enhancements. Again, the Skynet folks have really great stuff. Thank you Steve.
Update 9/3/2017 11:51am edt – I have heard back from one person, I am waiting to hear back from the other.
Update 9/3/2017 11:14pm edt – I have a note out to the original person I contacted and am waiting to hear back with further details. I did not hear back from the second person and have moved on to the next person on the list. I have an email out and hope to hear back.
Update 9/4/2017 8:56pm edt – I have heard back from the other person that I contacted. If all goes well I will get the equipment and whatnot out this week. I am working with each person on their configuration and whatnot. Thanks to everyone that requested information about this project. I am working on some improvements to this design and should have these posted in about a week or two.